Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
genin fight I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
genin fight I_vote_lcapgenin fight I_voting_bargenin fight I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

genin fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

lars walkked slowly into the medow of flowers and layed down in the flowers and sighed
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

8 walked onto the field with 6 wrapped up in cloths on his back. He simply looked at the sitting boy and said nothing. Taking 6 off of his back, 8 unwrapped 6 and lifted it up with chakra strings on his fingers...

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Kyo walked into the meadow and saw two other people there and simply kept his hand on his katana waiting for the other two to do something
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:44 pm

8 would look at the new arrival and pay no mind to him. To start the fight, 6 flew tward the laying boy about to dice his whole existence with its right hand 9inch blades. 8 thought to himself:

"...how stupid can you be? You don't lay down in the beginning of a fight..."
Back to top Go down

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

lars wipped3 kuni at the puppet whall still lieing down and they had 2 babbons on them and a tiger on the other. lars claped his hands and the kuni exploded
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Kyo was about to use a Howling Wave to redirect the puppet when he saw Lars throw his 3 kunai. Kyo then pulled out his katana and faced Number 8 waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:45 pm

((Lars...edit your shit please...no one can understand what you just did..so I'm going to ignore it))

Instantly bringing the uppet back to his side, 8 looked at the boy with the katana and tilted his head slightly to the left. 6 held its left arm out and held it out for a second. Clenching its fist, 6 opened it forcefully and jerked his left arm forward to imitate a shotgun movement. As 6 did this, about a hundred poison dipped needles launched out at the boy.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Kyo quickly activated Wolf Tactics and Wolf Reflexes and started dodging all of the needles then made a howling wave toward the puppet master.
Back to top Go down

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:36 pm

lars wipped 3 kuni at the puppet whall still lieing down and they had 2 babbons on them and a tiger on the other. lars claped his hands and the kuni exploded into the carved animals and 1 babbon went to each opponent and the tiger stayed to protect Lars. Lars stood up and took out a scroll and brush and got ready to draw.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Jumping to the side, 8 and 6 moved at the same pace. Dodging the wave and the monkey, 6 held his left hand out tward the artist and shot a burst of a hundred poison dipped senbon. Most likely to hit the boy, 8 stopped moving and stood bout five feet away from the artist and ten feet away from the wolf boy. Lifting his arms upward, 8 jestured for 6 to rise ten feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Kyo dodged the monkey aimed at him then pointed toward the artist.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING ASSHOLE!," Kyo yelled at the arist, " IM TRYING TO HELP U OUT FROM THIS LIVING PUPPET FREAK!"
Back to top Go down

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:44 pm

"well shit then I'll help you to" Lars waved his right hand and the lion jumped Infront of Lars and got impaled by all the senbon that would have hit Lars the lion then turned to paint and fell to the floor then Lars snapped his fingers and the babbons both raced towards 8 jumping with there mouth open and aiming to bite through 8's stomach and if missed would go for a second attack at his stomach again from behind
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

As Lars two baboons went in for an attack against 8 Kyo decided he wanted to try and induce a transformation so he cut his self in several places hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Launching himself upwards, 8 would dodge all of the attacks and pull out his golden scroll.

"...this is your end..."

As he said this he would hit the ground and see that the wolf boy was going emo and the artist was just sitting there. Instantly opening the scroll, a puppet of the legendary Shadow Uchiha immerged from the scroll and was 'connected' to 8 through strings that were on all ten of his fingers, leaving 6 to dissapear in the golden scroll. Eight made Shadow do a few handsigns and create a giant 20x20 black lightning panther that would jump at the artist and maul him to shreads. Eight looked at the wolf boy and say calmly..

"...do you see my fingers..? I am a puppet GOD...your effort to win this battle is usless because you can't beat a kage..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Kyo finally induced the first transformation then rushed by Lars and used an Aura Slash to keep the lightning panther away from Lars
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Dodging all of the aura slices, the blackened panther was about to pounce ontop of Lars and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Finally realizing that the panther wasnt going to get hit by his slashes, Kyo ran in front of Lars and told him something.

"Lars stay back, far back," Kyo said, "Im about to do something and i dont want u to get hit just back me up and send a couple of wolves while ur at it."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Summoning 6 out with shadow, 8 made shadow move to the right and 6 to the left. 6 oppened its mouth and launched a giant cloud of poison at kyo and lars, leaving shadow to shoot compressed air that can slice stone with ease at kyo and lars.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

As the panther came close to Kyo and Lars, Kyo used a charged up Aura Burst to knock it back into the trees and then absorbed the whole clous of poison using it to his advantage to trigger the second transformation but before the transformation happened he put up an aura shield to protect him and Lars.

"Did u think that poison was actually gonna work?" Kyo asked 8, "U must have forgot about my Soul Immunity it may hurt me but it can help me also."

After he said that Kyo had a grin on his face as his next transformation started to happen
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:46 pm

((Juss sayin, you forgot about the airwaves..))
Back to top Go down

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:55 pm

"ok i can do that." lars reached in his bag and took out 5 kunai with wolves carved on them and threw them on the ground and they exploded on contact and out came the wolves and they surrounded kyo while looking at 8. lars then drew a giant dome that would appear above 8 and trap him thereand then lars drew 2 gass maskes for kyo and him to wear for the poisen and that would allow kyo not to have pain for this. they came out of the scroll and lars gave one to kyo and put one on himself.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:14 pm

((Again you forgot about the airwaves flying at you, so both of you are dead because you refuse to edit or do anything about it!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm

(Actually no we arent because i put up an aura shield to protect both of us remember)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

genin fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: genin fight   genin fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

genin fight
Page 1 of 1