Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I will fight any genin... I_vote_lcapI will fight any genin... I_voting_barI will fight any genin... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I will fight any genin... I_vote_lcapI will fight any genin... I_voting_barI will fight any genin... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I will fight any genin...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

I will fight any genin... Empty
PostSubject: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:21 pm

-Zero would come into the training field. He was wanting to battle someone strong. He hadn't fought anyone stronger than himself except Alistar. He was wanting to take on all of the genin in this universe, that's if anyone would accept. His purple hair would be flowing gently in the wind as he gazed into the distance.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Kyo walked into the field with his hand on his katana then noticed another person there and simply looked at him waiting for him to do something
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

-Zero would smile with a wicked grin. His hands would start to light up with a dark jet black chakra. He would unsheath his katana. And walk toward Kyo. Waiting on him to do something. If Kyo was looking, he would be able to see the killing intent in Zero's eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Kyo activated Wolf Tactics, Feral Senses, And Wolf Reflexes then pulled out his katana and dashed towards Zero with great speed
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm

-Zero would activate his Byakugan and come to a stop. He would look at the ground. His hair whipping in the wind ever so gently. He was going to kill this kid. And he didn't know why. He was just starting to feel dark and evil all of a sudden. And it felt good.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Kyo stopped and finally noticed the killer that had come out of his opponent.

"SHIT!" He thought as he stopped, "looks like its either me or him but i dont wanna kill him, looks like im just gonna have to just injure him then.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

-Zero transfer some of his light chakra to his feet. He would do some sort of jump back. Once his feet left the ground, there would be 5 light streams that would travel through the ground, almost melting it. It would be going toward Kyo at a fast speed. It would damnnear melt his feet.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Kyo used his Wolf Tactics to run away fast from the light chakra then he started running towards Zero then jumped over him before he crashed into him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm

-Indeed, Kyo would get away from the light streams, but Zero would manipulate them so they would follow Kyo. As Kyo would try to jump over Zero's head, Zero would grab his clothing and throw him back into the light streams which were now going incredibly fast.-

"Fight all you want... You can't escape inevitability..."

-Zero would say as he began to charge his dark chakra.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Kyo managed to pull off an ukemi and then stick his katana in the ground the remain upside down in the air as the light chakra stream passed by and heated his blade
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:00 am

-Zero would smile as he manipulated the light again to go back to where the sword was. The light would begin to cover the sword and melt the blade. Bringing Kyo down to the ground. As that would happen, Zero would be charging a jet black chakra into his hands. He would bring his hands together in a kamehameha wave like fashion.-

"Dark Style... Dark Shot..."

-Zero would exert his hands forward, shooting the dark energy at Kyo. This would burn through his very existence.-
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:01 pm

(My blade cant be melted so im gonna ignore that part)

Kyo launched off of his blade taking it out of the ground while he was in the air also then ran around behind Zero before the dark shot even left his hands and put his sword to his throat and his foot in his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will fight any genin...   I will fight any genin... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will fight any genin...
Page 1 of 1