Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Anyone wanna spar I_vote_lcapAnyone wanna spar I_voting_barAnyone wanna spar I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Anyone wanna spar I_vote_lcapAnyone wanna spar I_voting_barAnyone wanna spar I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Anyone wanna spar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Dante would calmly walk into the training field with his head high he then would stand against a near by tree in the field as the wind blew against his face he would hold out his hand in front of him. A Beautiful blue butterfly would rest on the tip of his finger he would smile at the Creature and await his opponents arrival.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Snow would walk onto the battlefield with his hands in his pockets. Stopping about ten yards away from the boy in a soul reapers cloak, Snow would merely look at the boy and wait for his first move. Snow didn't waist anytime with the formalities.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Dante seeing the Strange man could tell that he was here for the fight and the fight alone.Sill though Dante felt the need to follow the tradition of respect that the Kuchiki had to uphold and introduced himself.

"Hello..I am Dante Kuchiki Division captain."

Now the the formalities were out the way Dante would Place Would unsheathed his Blade and face it Toward his heart

"Spread and cause death...Kurocho-Kingo)

By releasing his Zanpakto Dante blade would Shatter into 1000 Pieces Becoming 1000 Black butterflies the with razor sharp Wings. He would then Have 200 of them Charge The Stranger.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 pm

As the 200 butterflys came twards Snow, his hands would remain in his pockets. The strangest thing would happen. Snow would wait for the attack to come.

"..."

As the butterflys were feet away from him, Snow would remain still and emotionless. Without warning or any indication, a wall of water would catch each and everyone of the butterflys and within that single moment the water would constrict and then freeze. Holding the frozen butterflys inches from Snow's face, snow would walk around that weak attempt of an attack and begin to slowly stride twards Daken.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Dante would Smile He only used the them merely as a decoy to test out The man abilities now that he knew he could fight him to the best of his ablites. Dante again would send another 200 Butterflies in the form of 3 Spears he then would run at a moderate speed Behind them Jumping in the air.While in mid air he would use the shakako Hado spells and fire 3 fireballs at the Snow
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 pm

As the spears came at a rapid pace, Snow's water would snap upwards like a whip and catch the spears and literally freeze them too. As for the fireballs, a thick wall of water would imerge from the ground and catch and extinguish the fireballs.

"..."

Taking the offence, Snow would do a windmill flip and as he landed a snake of ice would speed twards Dante at an incredible speed. Once at the relitave area as Dante, The snake would explode outwards and sent thousands of ice senbon(little needles) in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm

(make me proud Dante)
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Dante was indeed impressed by the skill of the Snow.But he would not freit He would Make a Barrier using the Butter Flies as they were slashed by the Senbon they would split and two would take the ones place. he would use the Hado spell Shakaho on the frozen Butterflies freeing them from their frosty prison Dante would then use his Hado spell Byakurai(White lighting) On the water that was on the ground in a attempt to Electrocute Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Snow would see the lightning and know what was about to happen. Freezing the left over water that was on the ground, Snow would begin to skate on the ice. Feelin his ice melting, Snow would enclose his display of butterfly's with a small but dense layer of water making it impossible for them to escape.

"...will you try now...for my amusement...?"

Snow's voice was bone chilling. Feeling a bit of a storm coming on, Snow's stony expression would begin to change to a slightly sadistic expression. Feeling a light drizzle on his face and hair, Snow would begin to circle Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Dante would be Stead fast as he Didn't know what to expect from a foe like Snow.as snow circled him Dante would cause his Butterflies to Swarm around the both of them

"ways Of Death Blade Technique:Death by Pride."

Dante would use His favorite of his For Blade techniques causing His Zanpakto to intensify in its speed as it swarmed around them causing a whirlwind with a closeness of a tornado he.Small black Particles would fill the Air Surrounding Him and Snow He would then Fire another Byakurai spell at his Opponent.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 am

Snow would be cought off guard. Removing his hands from his pockets, Snow would clap his hands together infront of his face and the ice on the ground underneath Snow would engulf him in a massive three foot thick ball. Of course the inside was hollow, looking at Dante in rage, Snow would begin to do wicked fast handsigns and in no time it would begin to downpour.

"...you made me use my hands...now you will die...!"

As the heavy rain hit the ball and Dante, Snow would wave his hand downward and the water would sink into Dante's skin. With every inch the water moved into Dante, the more painful it got. Clenching his fist, the downpour of rain would turn into a dounpour of razor sharp icicles.

"LET IT POUR!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 am

Dante Could feel the water moving trough him he be in constant pain because of snows technique Though in searing pain he mentally used his butterflies to Swarmed around him and spin quickly so as to shred the needles as they approached the barrier But he would smile in his small despair as Snow made the Mistake entrapping himself inside a dome that was full of the Black particles he had in the Air...And that due to inhaling the air he had taken the Black Particles into himself

"That would be the second ability of my Zanpakuto....My butterflies Create a small amount of a very potent toxic created from my blood and spiritual pressure. it Corrodes the inside f the Victim by poisoning their blood stream and them turns the blood acidic while corroding the inside of the Victim."

The poison was a very fast spreader as it would spread throught Snows Body Damaging his Vital organ weakening him severely.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Snow would cough up an alarming amount of blood. As the water sunk into Dante's poers, Snow would still be smiling with blood stained teeth. It was all over. This fight was Snow's.

"...its over..."

Clenching his fist, the water inside of Dante would freeze and massive icicles would shoot out of him in all directions. Grining in his own blood, Snow had one once again.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Dante would smile as he fell to the Ground His body weak from snows attack.He wasnt dead yet though with his last bit of strenght he would use his kido do heal his wounds enough to keep him alive his Zanpakto Sprt Kuroch would Cause the Burtterflies to swarm around dante and carry him away from the Field Barely Clinging to his life. Before leaving however he would say to Snow

"....You are indeed...Strong.....I will get stronger and... we will meet again"

He then left the Scene leaing nothing but his Blood behind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone wanna spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar   Anyone wanna spar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar
Page 1 of 1