Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_voting_barGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_voting_barGathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)

Go down 
+7
Ravage Uchiha
Lord Ouin
Jaime Caine
Kyo Hishida
Matsuo Reinke
Alkel
Dante Kuchiki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:21 pm

(non aggressive bump lol)
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm

(HIGHLY AGRESSIVE BUMP Lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm

(Falcon Punch Bump ^__^)
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm

(who's turn is it to post..?)
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 am

Ourin
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 am

(((Sorry bout that)))

The hollows would roar as loud as they can. Then hundreds of hollows would appear on the ground where the boys stand.
Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 Bleach_hollows0109
With their mouths watering the hollows would charge the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

Dante would be amazed by the sheer numbers of the creatures but then again..he two possed a great amount of numbers as well. As the massive array of hollows made there way towards him Dante would smile and With his hands in a fluent swing would redirect the swarming tornado of Butterflies and poison. Within mere moments the tornado would've reached him while he Flash step a few yards away giving him room to ravage the field with his zanpakuto. The Tornado stormed across the field shredding and infecting the massive army. While Dante himself was directing it from afar.

"Such ungraceful creatures....do you not know the impossibility of ones such as yourselves ever even grazing the moon?...."

He said as he widened the tornado allowing I to eviscerate the Hollow scum.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Bumpy BUmp Bump
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

After calming down a bit Matsuo would Create his Seikuken. With his Zanpactuo in hand it would increase the radious of the Seikuken by the length of the blade, due to the increased striking distance. He would wait as the hollows drew close enough. when they were with the reach of his blade a quick flash would occur just before a hallow would disperse. After a few strikes He noticed that he was about to be overrun by hallows if he didn't pick up the pace. Grabbing his sheath with his opposing hand he would call out:

"Strike From My soul, Kuroi Tora!"

Matsuo's body would be engulfed in a violent vortex of wind that would destroy a small number of hollows that were foolish enough to approach hoping to feast on Matsuo's strength. As the winds settled a dense spiritual pressure would cover the field. Matsuo had yet to fully master controlling his pressure so all the hollows would feel the strength of Matsuo's presence. Matsuo would be seen wearing new gauntlets and grieves the shekai form of his Kuroi Tora.

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 Historys-strongest-disciple-kenichi-3131445
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

While everybody else was fighting Kyo walked away slowly and climbed on top of something about 3 stories and faced a group of 10 hollows speaking

"You bastards send a message to the man who killed my father... I'll come for him myself one day. And i will make him suffer greatly."

Kyo jumped 13 feet in the air Gauntlets on already charged to the max with energy as he brought his fist down to the ground causing a huge explosion of Lightning and Fire Energy around the hollows
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm

The hollows would retreat but then three gillians would appear in three different areas. they would be shooting creos at the lands around them.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Matsuo would listen to the words of Hishida. He understood why Kyo would be upset, but allowing rage to take over while you were in the midst was very dangerous no matter how strong the fighter was. But before he could react Kyo would deliver the powerful explosive punch to the ground. As the shock wave overtook the area he would be protected by his Seikūken and Busoshoku Haki.

"Don't get too worked up Kyo. Getting too excited will only cause you too lose focus."

As he spoke a heavy spiritual pressure would cover the area as the gillians entered the fight with cero's blazing. After Soru stepping out of the way of cero after Cero he would advance towards the advancing hollow horde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)   Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering The Team Tri-Village Elite Task force Assemble (Kyo Hisidia, Matsuo Reinke, and Alkel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2