Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun

Go down 
+20
Ryukino
Ryoka Hakubi
Raven
Alkel
Jayden Yamada
Naoki
Axel -8-
Sol Insanity Trigger
Ray Raizu
Telsa
Yuki takahashi
ZK
Ravage Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Takai Kyoya
Silver
Kitana Yayoi
Daken Uchiha
Gintama Simonova
Kusanagi
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun Empty
PostSubject: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:05 pm

*Kyo would stand in front of the large fountain of the area, a deadly serious look on his face. What he had been worrying about this entire time...it had finally happened. Oblivion's Crypt had risen. Their time was ticking away...*
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 pm

*Gintama entered the field with just as stern a look as Kyo. He could sense disturbances in the air that made the hair on his neck stand on in. He approached the Koutokage and bowed.*

"Koutokage-sama. You've called a meeting, correct? I guess I'm the first to arrive."
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 am

<- Daken would be the second genin to enter the scene. He had his jacket slung over his shoulder. He didn't feel obligated to come here, neither did he want to see his father anytime soon. But he felt that it couldn't be helped. ->

"..."

<- Daken said nothing as he leaned on the tree. He took a quick glance at Gintama who was here before him. He hadn't seen him before. ->
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 am

(O.O I guess me and Ryoka really do need to get on more. We really are starting the event. YAYZ!)

-Kitana walked over to the group with her arms folded. This area reminded her of the Garden of Diamonds when Kyo had just been pointed Koutokage. She wondered what happened to it.-

"Hey, haven't seen you two before."

-She called to the other waiting genin. Then she blushed as her eyes fell on her kage.-

"Uh...h-hi Kusanagi-sama. What did you call us for?"

-Her tone had gone all girly, betraying the cold shinobi she usually was.-
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

(WOO! Came back just in time!)

Silver ran into the field with Shinx right behind him. He skid to a halt next to Kitana.

"Hey people! We have meeting, I heard! I'm not late am I? And who the heck are you two? I've never seen you before in my life!"

Shinx zapped its trainer before he could go into a rant.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 am

@- Takai would reveal himself from behind a tree. He was also here foe the meeting, perhaps there would be something strong he could bite to death. -@
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 am

×- Hayato would come into the area with his usual poem book in hand. He was making out all of the imperfections so that he could one day WOW all of the females. As he reached the group, he looked up from the book. -×

"Well, hello everyone..."

×- He would snap the book close, soon pushing his glasses up to his face with his index finger. His book would be stuffed into his back pocket for later. -×
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

~Ravage would make his way through the portal of fire practically dragging Sora with him. He soon let go of his hand, turned toward him and smiled.~

"Don't worry, ill answer your questions when this is over."

~Ravage would stand beside Kyo, trying to make it seem like everything was alright.~

"I've been feeling all kinds of energies outside of the Kingdom as of late... You have any idea who it is...?"

~Ravage's voice was nothing more than a whisper. He knew the kage could hear him. Hopefully noone else did.~
Back to top Go down
ZK
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
ZK

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 am

'* The barks of Ralph and Alfons would be heard a couple of feet away as they walked in with Zk. He was feeding them shadow orbs. They seemed to be growing pretty quickly which was definitely a plus for Zk. *'

"You guys need to stop eating..."

'* Zk said, his eyes scanning over the group until they laid on Daken. There seemed to be a change. A dramatic change, Zk must have been paranoid. Soon, he would sit down and continue to feed his Shadow Dogs. *'
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:15 am

*Kyo would look at the gathering, putting a finger up to the genin that had asked questions for a moment.*

"Karera wa kokodesu. Wareware wa ōku no jikan o motteinai." (They are here. We do not have much time.)

*Kyo spoke japanese as to not alarm the group in front of them. The main source of their problem was already surrounding the area, but no one under Jonin strength would be able to sense them. He would then gaze at Sora sternly, relaying with his eyes that he knew about him*

"Nani o itte wa ikemasen." (Do not say anything.)

"I'm glad you all could make it. Settle down, we have a bit more time before a few more people arrive. I'm wondering where our Jonin, Anbu, and Sannin are."
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 am

( Yuki would come in floating on a piece of metal. As she did, she was playing multiple chords of her guitar with her eyes closed. Anyone could tell that something was wrong with her. She soon landed on the ground with an enormous thud. Her eyebrows were curled, you could tell something had pissed her off. )

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MEETING ABOUT..! I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP FOR GODS SAKE..!!!"

( it was definitely that time of the month... )
Back to top Go down
Telsa
Elite 4
Elite 4
Telsa

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 am

-Telsa ran into the area with tears in her eyes. She glanced angrily at Silver.-

"You meanie! Why did you leave me at Slade-sensei's house?"

-The young girl hit Silver on the head with a mallet that said 'punishment'. Then she turned and bowed to everyone around before going to stand with Ravage and Kyo.-

"Watashi wa kyōryokuna teki ga chikaku ni kanjiru." (I sense strong enemies nearby.)

-The young girl would probably take everyone but Kyo by surprise, but the fact remained that she was indeed a Jonin level kunoichi.-
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am

*The rude entrance would push Kyo, something that hadn't happened in a long time. Of course Kyo didn't completely blame Yuki for being upset, but he himself had a lot on his plate at the moment. To those that new him, they would instantly understand that something serious was wrong.*

"Yuki, shut up right now."

*The outburst would silence the crowd.*

"I don't give a damn if you were in the middle of receiving a noble peace prize. You hardly show your face especially when its really needed and you come here like we owe you a favor!"

*The kage would pause himself, feeling his inner Kusanagi starting to take control. Time had started to unravel but he quelled it quickly. It was just like before, when he needed to kill something. He couldn't keep pretending to be the always happy person that he had grown to be.*

"Watashi wa sorera o kanjite shitte iru." (I know you feel them.) "Shizumeru to kanja de aru." (Calm down and be patient.)

"Revived Lingering Sentiments."

*Was all Kyo would say to Telsa before turning back to his genin.*
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 am

"Ooohhhhh Shit... Watch out guys... its that time of the month again..."

- Ray said, appearing with a crack of thunder. He stood against a tree for a few seconds before walking over to the higher up group. His eyes were incredibly red, he smelled of a high amount of reifer. But this wasn't the first time, no doubt. -

"Well guys, time to bring out the big guns... I can feel it..."

- Ray said with a whisper. -
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:44 am

Sol appeared above the group. He looked down on them with the same dead eyes that he had for the past few weeks now. He was carrying someone.

"This is yours." He said with no emotion before dropping Naoki's body right down towards the group."Take better care of your pets, Kusanagi."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 am

*Sol's appearance would alert Kyo instantly. If Sol decided to do anything at all, they would all be screwed. So Kyo acted first. He created a clone to catch Naoki before she could hit the ground, cradling the woman gently. Then he launched upwards, breaking the sound barrier with nothing but sheer force, and burned through several dimensions to appear in front of Sol before anyone could even see that he had moved at all. His flamed fist was already cocked back, ready to knock Sol all the way back to Oblivion's Crypt.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:49 am

~Ravage stood there with his arms folded across his chest, watching over all of the shinobi. But when Yuki and Ray came in, they ruined everything.~

"You just haven't learned yet have you...?"

~Ravage said, vanishing from his position. Reappearing before Ray with his hand around his throat. He squeezed tightly.~

"You're family, but I've told you too many times to keep it away...!"

~Ravage yelled, gesturing his left hand toward the lower rank shinobi. Ray would learn one way or another.

The second Sol came in and dropped Naoki, he let go, giving Sol his attention.~
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 am

Kyo's fist would make contact with Sol's flat palm as Sol caught Kyo's fist.

"You are powerless without me. How you intend to protect these meaningless pieces of flesh is satirical."

Sol would envelope the two in a wave of darkness. In two seconds, Kyo would be seen hurtling several feet across the skies, cuts adorning every part of his body as Sol performed his 'Raging Demon' technique.
Back to top Go down
Axel -8-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Axel -8-

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 am

In a swirl of flames, a second person would appear in the air next to Sol.

"Whoa! A bit cold for a reunion don't cha think? Not that I'm complaining or anything!"

The red head would look down at all of the people gathered around, leaning on Sol's shoulder.

"Wow. For a puppet you're pretty damn strong. Just what I'd expect from Roxas though."

Axel patted Sol's back playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 am

*Flames would surround them both, burning through time so that even Axel wouldn't be able to escape. Kyo only hoped that Sol still wasn't at full strength.*

"Cat's out of the bag I guess."

*Kyo would say as he appeared back in front of the crowd, looking up at the orb of flames. Cuts were over his body and his jacket was torn to shreds, revealing his bare upper body, but it wasn't as if people weren't used to seeing their kage shirtless by now. The flames would shrink until both Sol and Axel were transported away from the area. At this time, the surrounding powers that were watching would begin to disperse too. All but one that remained, and Kyo instantly knew it was the leader of the group.*

"Shit. Ravage, I'm definitely going to need you at my side for this one."
Back to top Go down
Telsa
Elite 4
Elite 4
Telsa

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 am

"Naoki!"

-Telsa cried and ran over to the older woman. The younger elite 4 member had tears in her eyes. Even though the older woman didn't seem to be hurt too bad, she had never seen anyone beat Naoki in a fight before. She hugged the woman, crying into her shoulder. Naoki was like a big sister to Telsa, and she just wanted her to be alright.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 am

*Gintama could only watch in awe at what had just happened. It happened so fast that he didn't really even register what happened until it was over. He shook his head several times to try to make sense of it. After a few moments he did all he could.*

"Yo! What the fuck just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 am

~Ravage had to switch to his mangekyo eye to keep up with all of the actions. Even that wasn't enough. Ray had been outclassed in speed by a fathomal amount. Kyo had appeared back in the group in such a short amount of time which made Ravage question in his mind... what the hell just happened...?~

"Im here man..."

~Ravage said, looking at Kyo's body in worry. This was already getting outta hand.~
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 am

<- Daken had made it to his feet the minute the battle had started. He was totally fucking awestruck. ->

"Holy shit..."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

@- Takai, too, had made it to his feet. Whatever happened was fucking amazing. And he wanted in. -@

"I want in!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next