Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun

Go down 
+20
Ryukino
Ryoka Hakubi
Raven
Alkel
Jayden Yamada
Naoki
Axel -8-
Sol Insanity Trigger
Ray Raizu
Telsa
Yuki takahashi
ZK
Ravage Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Takai Kyoya
Silver
Kitana Yayoi
Daken Uchiha
Gintama Simonova
Kusanagi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

Gintama gave a quick 'hai' to Edge and watched as he vanished. He turned to Yutake and smiled.

"Well looks like we've got ourselves some exercise. Cool, I've been kind of bored lately."

He noticed the small object Yutake held and frowned a bit.

"What's that?"

He asked in pure curiosity. He had never seen a gem such as that.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

Job/hobbies : Blacksmithing, alchemy, Scientific Experiments

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am

(ok gotcha... and sry about the down vote... I clicked on it by mistake >_<)

Yuta's sly grin would be one for his own amusement seeing as he knew his own abilities would be all that is needed for what was in store for him. Turning back to the new friend he made in Gin.

"It's a strange Gem I happened upon as I trained, I dont know anything about it yet but I will have fun poking at it later once we get ready to head to Thunderbolt. though mining materials wont be much of a concern." His words seemed to flow like broken damn was how interested he was in the item as he tossed it in the air and caught it in hand.

"Oops. Looks like I got excited again..!" he sweatdropped as he nervously rubbed the back of his head in his moment of "Sonic Speed Speech" or Triple-S for short. "I have a habit of speaking like a sugar rushed rabbit if I get too excited..!" Uneasily chuckling to one of his "quirks," Somehow in the middle of doing so he slowly thought to himself about why he would need the mining materials and tools he was asked to bring earlier by the person know by "Edge X."

"I think we should head out to the place we were told to go to earlier by that guy..." Yuta blatantly didn't care to find out the man's name Since he was unsure if Gin knew him yet, but it didn't matter to him, seeing as he was already stoked with energy to spare what with all that was said and happened. He decided to make a quick stop at his apartment first to grab his gear and head on out to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 pm

+ Jaden would stand from his knelt position, his eyes scanning the small croud. He hadn't heard of Zk before. But if he was called on by the higher ups, then he must have been pretty good at something. +

" Which one of you is Zk...? "

+ As he asked this, he walked closer to the portal while keeping his eyes on the croud. He didn't think he was wrong in thinking he had a little big of authority over the others. He figured he had more experience than them to say the least. +
Back to top Go down
ZK
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
ZK

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 pm

"That would be me."

'* Zk said, petting Ralph and Alfons. Soon, he stood to his feet and walked over to the portal, his pups followed. *'

"Hello Jaden."

'* Zk and his pups continued through the portal. *'
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

" Interesting kid... "

+ Jaden said his eyes followed Zk through the portal. He soon shook his head. +

" He's certainly packed full of energy... How old is he...? "
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 pm

"He's 12..."

~Ravage would tighten his gauntlets on his hands before walking toward the portal.~

"And I would say that judging by your character, you two should get along just great..."

~Ravage continued through the portal, getting ready for some intense training. These two special Jounin should show promise.~
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Silver's eyes grew wide and a daring smirk crossed his face. He punched his fist into his open palm and chuckled.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready when you are Slade-sensei!"

Silver's byakugan involuntarily activated as he got excited and the gold aura that surrounded his hands turned into an all out blaze of golden power. He trembled with excitement as the feel of so man powerful aura's drove him to the brink of battle lust.
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Job/hobbies : Making Friends

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm

^Ryoka quickly turned to Kitana, wanting to be paired with her big sister before anyone else could snatch her up.^

"Onee-chan, will you partner with me?"

^She asked sweetly, a look of worry on her face as if Kitana would say no.^
Back to top Go down
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

"Tsk Tsk... Drama, Drama, Drama..."

×- Hayato said as he stood to his feet, taking off his glasses. He wasn't one to delve into pressing matters such as these, but, this could be his big break. It would make a nice story to add into his poems in the future. As Hayato wiped his glasses clean, Fawks, his bird would slap him across the face with its wing. The smack would sound throughout the area. -×

"Oi...! Fawks, what the hell was that for!!! You are a belligerent little bloke, ya know that!!!"

×- Hayato was pumping his fist at Fawks as if he was going to knock him the hell out. -×
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 pm

-Kitana smiled warmly at Ryoka, putting a hand on her head.-

"Of course I'll partner with you Ry-chan. But who will our sensei be?"

-She wondered looking around at the remaining people. It would most likely be one of the pokemon league people, which is what she was hoping for in the beginning.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4