Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun

Go down 
+20
Ryukino
Ryoka Hakubi
Raven
Alkel
Jayden Yamada
Naoki
Axel -8-
Sol Insanity Trigger
Ray Raizu
Telsa
Yuki takahashi
ZK
Ravage Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Takai Kyoya
Silver
Kitana Yayoi
Daken Uchiha
Gintama Simonova
Kusanagi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 am

*Kyo's eyes snapped to Sol, even though he wasn't completely healed.*

"Sol."

*This time, the world would turn grey and ashes would begin to drift all around. The crowd next to them would not be able to move forward to help, but they would be out of dangers harm as well when Kyo created a dimensional time barrier. It was on the Continuum Shift level at full power, so no one present, not even Sol without being at full strength could break it.*

Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

- Ray was tired of Ryukino talking already. Ray might have been late to that first part of the war, but he was there. He thought Ryu was a good guy.

As Sol and the other individual stepped back into the scene, Ray disappeared with a gust of wind and reappeared in front of Kyo with his katana drawn. -
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm

( Yuki would remove a hair from her face, she was kind of in an uncomfortable spot. Ryukino gave her a home to go to when she didn't have one. But he left the village in need of help. Yuki didn't know what to do.

At the sight of Sol, she gritted her teeth and jumped to Ray's side, swinging her guitar around to her front side. )
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

+ Jaden saw Ravage's blue flames going to work on Kyo's body and took a step back. Ravage's flames were most impressive now that he thought about it. It seemed that the wounds were making a rapid process.

He really didn't have much to say to Ryukino right now. He barely knew the guy. +

" ... "

+ Jaden turned around, looking Sol up and down. Oh, yeah. He definitely remembered him. +
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Alkel was watching the whole scene unfold and had no idea what to do. Both Ryu and Kyo have both of thier faults and strenght. Why can they be like the Magi or Fire Village and have both of them as the leaders of the Diamond Village. He was just about to suggest this when Sol came out. He didn't think their was a problem at first until his protor drew his kantana. So Alkel close the umbrella and went into a sword stance

"...."

Since becoming Chuunin, he felt more duty then before. So he was going to do the best he can and try to protect his home
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

After missing a chunk of the explanation as to why there was a meeting being held slade would walk up to the group with his hands in his pockets.

"Whats up all?"

Slade said in his casual tone not noticing that the atmosphere and attitudes were pretty sour at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

Job/hobbies : Blacksmithing, alchemy, Scientific Experiments

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 am

After a few days time he spent in search of a workspace did Yutake actually stumble on the meeting place. He just urged himself a slow trudge, knowing full well he might have missed much of what happened while his favored arms clung to his back nearly scrapping the ground in a un-nerving screech which would give him away and many awkward stares. Finding himself a clear spot to rest he laid back on a nearby rock and quietly observed not knowing a single being within this space.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 pm

*Kyo would place a hand on both Ray and Yuki's shoulders.*

"Stand down. He'll kill us all in my weakened state. He won't attack again unless we do."

*Kyo knew this because Sol was still fighting. He was trying to fight the control that Roxas had over him, but trying to push off power from another reality was making the darkness inside of him grow too. And if that reached its peak, even if Sol regained his senses, he would go berserk. And that was even worse than being controlled.*

"So why are you here. You know what we're planning, so why taunt us?"

*Kyo silently pierced the space time continuum around Sol, starting with his hands. Even if he moved to attack, his movements would be slowed down by moving through twisted dimensions.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Sol's gaze showed that he knew exactly what Kyo was doing. But at this point, he wouldn't be able to stop it. Without having his full abilities working right now, he wouldn't be able to rip through the space time continuum as easily as Kyo could.

"I'm merely here to tell you that you won't succeed. Regardless of your efforts or your...toys." The last statement was pointed at Ryukino. "The power of the keyblade will not be enough this time. Without me, this village will fall. Because you aren't the leader that you claim to be Kyo. You know it and I know it. You can't protect them. They all will die."

Sol's gaze would land on Yuki for a moment. A small smile adorned his lips as Roxas gained the memories of Yuki and Sol's first meeting.

"This makes things much more interesting."

Right before their very eyes, a portal of darkness would erupt beneath Yuki. Tendrils of darkness instantly wrapped around her wrist, draining her chakra fast and dragging her in at the same time. Sol would begin get surrounded by the same darkness.

"I'll be taking a present in commemoration of the fall of this village, and then the world. If you truly feel you can protect them then prove it with your own hands. Don't send your shinobi to die in vain Kyo."

Sol would vanish with the darkness, Yuki being taking along as well.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Darkness... it was all his eyes could stare deep into as the portal that engulfed Yuki with it's tendrils open, and soon vanished in almost the same instance it had come. Yutake was dumbfounded at what he saw, sparking many questions in his mind and also a half-excited smirk followed by his tongue gliding across his teeth in a habitual sign of his mind wanting answers to anything that intrigued him. A slight fan from his palm to his face while it brushed through his bangs, knowing he needs find friends within this company he had intruded upon was the only way things would be traced to what he felt should be known to him and more.

In light of this, however, he was not vain enough to just make a friend only for answers. No. He sought more as he slowly made his way over to the one Identified as Kyo in a very slow pace as to not be branded a threat in order to just stand a few steps away from him.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

*Gintama would see Yutake walking towards heir kage. His eyes would look back and forth between the higher ups and Yutake. Gin all but flash stepped over to Yutake, putting a hand in front of him.*

"Whoa! Slow down buddy. Don't you see the barrier Koutokage-sama put up? It's meant to keep us safe, so don't go walking into it or anything."

*Gintama indicated to the time barrier that Kyo had set up a while back to keep all of the lower ranked shinobi safe.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:39 am

((My bad about the avy. Just trying to get something done.))

"Yuki...?"

~Ravage said, in shock at the fact that one of his gang members was dragged away. There was a lot of things going on today. But this almost drove him insane.~

"Hang in there, Yuki..."

~He said with a whisper. His explosive brand lit a crimson color. Soon, the crimson aura spread all around him. He was searching for Yuki via X-Brand communication. Ravage would start to sweat profusely. He was having a hard time. It was as if something was blocking him from Yuki altogether.~

"What the fuck...! Jaden, Kyo... Who is this Sol and..."

~Ravage looked toward Kyo, his aura dying down quickly. He knew that Kyo knew what he was going to say, he didn't want to worry the younger shinobi any more than they already were. The question he meant to ask was, how strong is Sol...?~
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Yuta complied with the man nodding his head before reaching behind his back and carefully releasing Multi-clasp from it's sheath with his right arm while his left hand nonchalantly removes a cleaning cloth. He cared much for this weapon; being it was his first to custom build on his own, but it was only a temporary distraction for his mind until things settled enough to really introduce himself to the band of shinobi in his path. He collected his thoughts in a moments notice before staring back over to the eventful area around Kyo.

""This is quite a scene I never thought I would find myself in... Though I wonder what took place not too soon as I rambled my way around these parts?" His inner thoughts worded themselves barely silent enough to go without his notice. " That darkened vortex and that person who summoned had an aura. The likes I never knew were possible~ yet at the same time I can't place why I am so attune to how it felt."

The glazed expression in his eyes bore one concern of this "Darkness" he sought answers about. Coincidentally his mind then turned over the person who was dragged away. Shivers throughout his spine and a slight tensity in his biceps while his mind claimed slowly his sense of patience even if he knew he could do nothing in this time. All he could do now is wait for his time to speak unto those that surrounded about his persona.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Kyo was already decently healed thanks to Ravage, but his anger flared as Yuki vanished with Sol, along with everything he was saying. The sheer force of Kyo's anger in the air would have made everything burst into flames had he not been controlling it enough to keep his shinobi safe. Sol was crossing lines hat even Kyo could barely control himself from attacking the man at full power. He could only watch as one of his shinobi was taken from them, the only reason he didn't attack is because he knew she'd be safe. The Organization didn't need Yuki, which meant the REAL Sol had taken her for some reason. But since Sol wasn't apart of the Continuum Shift, Kyo couldn't know what for. Actually, none of the Organization was apart of it. Kyo was completely blind to how this situation would turn out.

After taking a few more moments to let himself calm down, he turned to Ravage, a look of sheer pain in his eyes. He couldn't answer those questions, especially in front of everyone else. Though his eyes showed pain, his face remained emotionless. He would let down the barrier and face his people with unease. From that point, there was branching time lines, and in those time lines, there was a 50/50 chance his shinobi would agree with Sol and want Ryukino to be their kage again. He would await the response from the rest of the crowd, letting his own fate in this matter fall to the people he had sworn to protect.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Alkel stood there in shock. What else could he have done beside stand there and let someone of more importance to the Village then him get taken. His fingers got sweaty and dropped the zanpakuto.

"Kyo-sama....."

Alkel spoke those words. Once the barries were down, Alkel ran forward. Back in the day, he would've been scared and never stepped up. Not anymore. He fell to his Kage feet and bow.

'Kyo-same, please. Allow me to help you and the Village. Help me protect so these people won't destroy what's precious to us..."

Alkel looked up into his kage's eys and looked away quickly. The pain in his eyes were too much to bear at the moment
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 pm

+ Jaden knew why Kyo was acting like this. He was starting to doubt his abilities, which shouldn't have ever crossed his mind. +

" Don't you back put on me now, asshole... Come on, this isn't you... Backing out isn't in your vocab... Pull yourself together... "

+ Jaden stood there, staring Kyo dead in the eye. Since when did he give up...? He would pull through. Jaden knew it. +
Back to top Go down
ZK
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
Spl. Jonin of the New Terrace
ZK

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 pm

'* Zk was not feeling right at the moment. He was feeling all mushy. What the fuck... Hell no, this could not be happening. *'

"Goddammit!!!"

'* He said as he pounded his fist on the ground. He couldn't believe he was actually on the verge of crying. He felt like a bitch... *'

"... Me, Ralph, and Alfons want in... isn't that right guys???"

'* Zk's shadow pups barked happily. Those three were the perfect match. It was no wonder Zk and them connected so well. *'
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Eyeing all the commotion person by person, the tension seemed to be sharp enough to break adamantium. He kept himself grounded in one spot before turning to the man who had stopped him in his tracks a moment ago feeling this is gonna be the only time he would be able to get at least one answer or two while taking off a little of the heat from the situation only to put it on himself.

"I know this is a bad time for me to ask this...." he rose his voice with a sense of awkwardness from what happened."But shouldn't we all do something about this situation? I don't think it would be wise to just mope around while someone with malicious intent like that person..! ehh~what was his name? Sol? Whatever, that's besides the point... I know I'm not one to talk being the newbie around here, but I can't help but feel that something needs to be done about this."

Yuta looked at everyone about with eyes warm as a furnace, but a facade expression on his face to appearing to assess the current air about everyone. He was no good at being the most inspirational speaker, but he tried his best when the time needed. his weapon lightly standing on its tip as he held it aside of him, he let his right hand lower down from its center to adjust its direction as he gazed around one more time to the eyes of others even if they weren't focused on him.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 pm

*slade was shocked to see what happened right as he got there. As soon as she was pulled into the utter darkness Slade would activate his byakugan to try and see where the portal led to, but that would prove fruitless. As when he saw inside the portal it was utter darkness. Which put him in a bit of a rut. Watching one of his comrades getting abducted right in front of him, and him not able to do anything about it. he then looked over at both ravage and kyo and saw the pain in their eyes as she was taken.*

So whats the plan boss man?

*Slade said as he approached kyo, and ravage. the red symbol in his byakugan seeing more pronounced as he was trying to keep calm about the situation.*
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 pm

*Kyo looked at Yutake and made a note to speak to him in private later on. But for now, Slade's question pushed Kyo's brain into overdrive. He spun on his heel, his body looking to be back to full strength. The aura radiating from him was one of pure authority, but beyond even that, war.*

"Everyone, form pairs of 2. Slade, Edge, and Ray, take one group each. Ravage, come with me. Jaden, you and ZK follow us. Anyone left without a partner will be sent with Telsa and Naoki, understood? Once you've all formed teams, your commanding sensei will fill you in on exactly what it is you'll be doing. Slade, Edge, Ray, Telsa, and Naoki, take them all for special training afterward until I call for you. We'll try to be as quick as possible."

*Kyo made a flame surround his body, repairing his clothes, but this time he wore a battle vest. It was the one he had bought a while ago that used chakra seals to siphon his chakra and give pressurized weight.*

"Let's go."

*Kyo let a dimensional rift open behind him, waiting for Ravage and the others to go first.*

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm

*slade scanned the group and found two that he figured would work out best.*

Silver, common we have work to do.

*He would then point at Raven.*

You also. Your strength could be honed by me and my disciple.
Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Yuta's mood began to lighten up more as a slight calm washed over him seeing everyone readying themselves. THough once Kyo's flames shrouded his body to make a vest appear, the enthusiastic glare followed by a like of his upper teeth re-emerge. That's a trick I would like to learn! Yutake thought as he silently chuckled with the staff of his favorite arm closely tucked under his right arm as he prepared for whatever was the next move. he saw the newly appointed spatial rift and decided to wait by it until most of the others had went in as he stood to the side of Kyo.

Once at his side he began to analyze his stature and demeanor, finding himself smiling discreetly with a burning fervor in aligning himself with his currently new acquaintances. Words solemnly formed in his imagination to describe what his vindication of the Kage who stood across from him.

"Looks like I've gotten myself into another 'wonderful' adventure this time. Seems it will be a blast~ and I offer my services to you and everyone here even if it is sub-par compared to the others I am seeing at this moment." The words to the Kage, sincere as they were, had more insight on what he was looking at in the group of people as they made their way to the portal. He had used his "wellspring of the Wise" ability to conclude a quick analysis in strength of everyone just by looking directly at them.

All he did now was wait until everyone was through the portal, feeling his blood pumping adrenaline through pure excitement for what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

*Gintama chuckled. He made his way over to Yutake.*

"Looks like I'll be chilling with you. You're different from the rest of these guys. You seem knowledgeable. The name's Gintama Simonova. I'm new here too, only been here for a few weeks."

*He held his hand out to his soon to be comrade. Gin hadn't made any friends since he'd been there, still being in hiding from the Russian Mafia. All he did was wander around the villages training a bit. In his conquest he learned of his Kage and of the Anbu that seemed to have a power resembling his, meaning Edge-X. He had found the man one day in hopes of getting a bit of training.*

Back to top Go down
Yutake Hiroki
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Yutake Hiroki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yutake... Yutake Hiroki. Likewise, the pleasure of helping some friendly faces would do me some good!" Yuta gave his best smile once their hands shook. Quickly finding a generous amount of trust among the person before him. He had liked the looks of Gintama, knowing soon they will be needing to keep close eye on each other in battle sometime in the near future.

Not a moment after he would feel a warmth in his back pocket from the tri-colored emerald he had picked up earlier, digging into the back pouch on his belt to cuff it in hand and stare into the strange glow.

"Seems this thing is starting to show it's 'true colors.' I really should study this when I acquire a work space and laboratory later on.." He joked as he turned his view from the emerald to Gin one more.
Back to top Go down
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm

(Yutake, the portal is for Kyo, Ravage, Jaden, and ZK. Everyone else is going their separate ways to await orders.)

"You two will be with me then. Make sure you have everything you need and then meet me at The Thunderbolt in the western district of the village. Yutake, bring mining materials too."

Edge bowed to his kage and teleported from the area, going to prepare himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next