Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_voting_barAll Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun

Go down 
+20
Ryukino
Ryoka Hakubi
Raven
Alkel
Jayden Yamada
Naoki
Axel -8-
Sol Insanity Trigger
Ray Raizu
Telsa
Yuki takahashi
ZK
Ravage Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Takai Kyoya
Silver
Kitana Yayoi
Daken Uchiha
Gintama Simonova
Kusanagi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayato Yuki
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Hayato Yuki

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Writing poetry

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:19 am

×- Hayato liked to fight, but he wasn't stupid. He knew he didn't have a shot in a blizzard in this fight. And he wasn't going lift a finger for it. -×

"Well... I guess we know why we're here now..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki takahashi
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Yuki takahashi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Manipulation Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 am

( Yuki still wasn't feeling good. Even after Kyo had snapped.

As She layed her eyes on Sol, she distinctively remembered him from the ceremony. She wasn't expecting this guy, but then again, she didn't exactly know him much. )

"Sit down, Silly-boy..."

( Yuki said, referring to Takai. )

"Is there anything we can do to help Kyo-Sama?"
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

*Kyo sighed lightly.*

"That's why I've called you all here."

*Kyo turned back towards the group in front of him.*

"Listen up everyone. You all remember the war that almost left the Diamond in ruin only a few short months ago right? Well this was a declaration of war again, only this time, from another reality completely."

*Kyo's grave news would seem to darken the atmosphere. He paused to let the news sink in, but also to catch his breath. If one looked closely, they would see the blood on the corner of his mouth.*

'Dammit...'

*He thought. He had taken it easy on Sol, not being able to hurt the person he had grown up with in many different life times. But apparently Sol didn't feel the same way. Kyo's insides were on fire, and he was bleeding internally. Even though he could halt the time of the blood flow for now, he didn't want to chance reversing the wounds in case he ended up making something go wrong with the Continuum Shift.*

'Dammit it all to hell...'

*His fist clenched the more he thought about it. The heat in the area would begin to rise slowly, but he tried to keep it in check. His frustration was getting the best of him and he was finally starting to understand why. Sol and Sapphire were usually there to keep him in check whenever his emotions started getting the better of him. Now they were the one causing his turmoil and it was starting to become dangerous. The only reason he hadn't unleashed all his power yet was because of Ravage. That spar they had a while back had relieved some of the stress, but it just wasn't enough. He couldn't lead a village like this.*

"I need a drink...and to get laid."

*He mumbled to no one in particular, trying to keep up a little of the cheerful act that he was known for.*
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:42 am

"Ngh...that shouldn't be...possible..."

-Naoki leaned up, hugging Telsa as she did. She held the younger girl and tried to calm her down.-

"You told me Oblivion's Crypt was sealed within the spirit realm! How is it emerging?"

-The sannin leveled nin almost yelled at her kage. She was attacked while giving respect to her departed loved ones, so one should be able to understand her anger, even Kyo.-

"I was attacked by a woman at the graveyard! I could sense that she was only Special Jonin strength, yet when I hit her with enough force to kill her ten times over, all she did was laugh it off. She said that they couldn't be killed like that. Only with the power of...a keyblade?"

-Naoki growled, feeling like she was going in circles with this non-sense.-

"Just what the hell are we dealing with Kyo-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 am

"Organization XIII."

*Kyo spoke to everyone.*

"A group of lingering sentiments created from purging the heart of someone and leaving an emotionless husk. However, this group has learned to forge their own emotions. Their basic instincts, however, pushes them to search for real hearts through the act of collecting hearts from other full beings. They are attempting to create the power known as Kingdom hearts."

*He paused again to choke back blood that almost escaped him.*

"Organization XIII isn't supposed to exist in this plain. Hell, not even in this reality. Even God can't do anything about it. Sol defeated them several times in different realities and each time they attempted to come back when he was reborn. But this time, we thought we had sealed them for good inside of the spirit realm of Mylania. Apparently, their leader inserted some of his will into Sol's wavelength and was able to resurrect himself and his Organization from the last reality into this one."

"Because of that, Oblivion's Crypt is merging into Mylania's spirit realm, and soon will merge with our world completely. If it does, we all will die. We would all lose our memories and our sources of power. Everyone except Sol, but as you saw, he's...just a puppet now."

*Kyo grit his teeth at that.*
Back to top Go down
Ray Raizu
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Ray Raizu

Job/hobbies : Flirting

Affiliations
Dark Brand: B-Ranked Mass Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 pm

"... Don't worry man, we will end their asses together. They wont know what hit em!"

- Ray said, thinking this was all a cake walk. Even after what happened, his ego couldn't let him go down like that. -
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

"Yo, What's with all of the ruckus... What...?!"

+ Jaden had just come out of a gravitational rift. The first person he saw was Kyo, bruised, tattered. Everytime Jaden saw him like that, he always felt that he was the older brother. Kages needed protection too, especially Kyo.

Jaden ran over to Kyo with tears in his eyes. This shouldnt have been a surprise to Kyo, but the villagers no doubt. +

"What the hell happened...! Who did this shit...!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

"Is there any way we can stop these peopel from invading our reality?"

Alkel came in late, busy with other family matters. He had his "umbrella open, covering himself from the sun. Though he wasn't a streo-typical vampire, the Sun was still annoying. He have to wait some weeks before the irration went away.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm

(Yo, I'm a bit annoyed right now. I'll be heading off until later on tonight or something.)

*Kyo gave Jaden a weak thumbs up.*

"Everything's fine bro...Sol just stopped by and said hi."

"Ray, it's not that simple. Didn't you hear Naoki? They can't be killed just like that, and she fought one of the weakest ones. Alkel, it's already too late for that. All we can do is stop the merge from happening. That's why I needed you all here. Everyone single last one of you...will need to obtain a keyblade."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm

~Ravage had just spotted his son amongst the crowd. He didn't want him to be exposed to this danger when he had just met him. He wasn't even sure that he could fight yet.~

"Kyo... What kind of advantage will these keyboards give us...?"

~Ravage would turn around from the crowd. His eyes were watering quickly.~
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Raven would walk up to the crowd of people and look at kyo and smile. He needed to talk to him.

"Kyo!"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

" You mean, the darkness and light chakra guy...? You mean he's gotten that strong...? "

+ Jaden asked, remembering the time he fought Sol for the first time. The battle ended up in a draw for the two of them but it looked like he had gotten uberly strong over the years. +

" Man, have I been slacking... "
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Silver watched the scene in complete shock. Someone had attacked and hurt their kage in a matter of seconds. Even if he did get rid of them, it was scary to think that there was someone with enough power to do something like that.

"What are keyblades?"

He asked aloud, letting the higher ups know that the genin were still there.
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Job/hobbies : Making Friends

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 am

^Ryoka arrived just before the speech, standing next to Kitana. She covered her mouth and almost cried when she watched Kyo get attacked. With her KG, she was able to see the real amount of damage that had been done to their kage. He was seriously injured, and the scariest part was that it was done in an instance. She knew that no one else in the crowd would be alive if it would have been them that took the attack instead of their leader.^

"What do we do?"

^Her weak voice was still on the verge of tears. She was scared for everyone. He was talking about war. She wasn't ready for something like that.^
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

*Kyo was about to speak again, but blood almost erupted from his throat. He turned from the group, not wanting them to see him like that.*

"Edge...finish explaining for me. Ravage, Jaden, help me heal up will you."

*Two scrolls on intermediate healing jutsu's appeared.*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Without hesitating, Raven would jump up to Kyo's side. Friends are forever.

"I have medical training.."

Putting his arm around Kyo's back, Raven would wait for Jaden or Ravage to come and help too.
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
The Shining Light:Ex-KoutoKage
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 am

"This can not be happen. You let someone defeat you, all of you, The Kingdom of Diamonds should be this dispirited, your the one the people want as their Kage well, I see where it has gotten you... But we must fight, for the light of our village." Ryu would say as he walked up to the group.

"Hello, all you might not know who I am, well some of you might now but for those of you who do. I think it's time I see what I can do to help you all. Allow me to introduce myself.. I am the Shining Light of The Diamond Kingdom. Ryukino Hugo. your fourth KoutoKage."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 am

+ Jaden would take one of the scrolls and begin working on restoring Kyo. These Jutsu were pretty complex, probably because he had never worked with them. +

" God... What the hell... "

+ Jaden would then look toward Ryukino who had just entered the scene. He remembered him, from a long time ago. Somehow he just left the grid... +

"What..."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

*Kyo let Raven help and nodded to Jaden but his gaze would be partially on Ryukino. His hand twitched slightly, a small flame appearing and disappearing. He remained silent however, waiting to see the reactions of the crowd.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am

"No need, Kyo, Flame of Healing... Tend to his wounds..."

~Ravage would stand there as a blue flame would protrude from his body. He stood there with his arms crossed, pondering what type of plan he wanted to make and how to defeat the enemies at hand. This was all until Ryukino came in. Once his eyes locked onto him, Ravage clutched his head in pain. His anger was acting up, something that hadn't happened in a while.~

"... HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE...!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am

"How dare you speak to me in that TONE Ravage.. I know I was wrong for leaving but I had to for many reasons I had to find myself and to better myself as a leader, well if they still want me to be their leader and I have some new things I wish to try out either I do them on you or on this sorry son of a bitch who's trying to destroy my village." Ryukino knew he shouldn't have just left out of the blue but he had to take care of something, obrtain his new power in which he did so.

"listen you heal up Kyo, me and the others who can fight will go and finish this...." He said pulling out a box from his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 am

Edge would drop down behind Kyo and the others, his piercing gaze passing right over Ryukino.

"Regardless of your former status, I'd advise you to not threaten any member of this village, less you are prepared to face the transgressions of your words."

Edge faced the crowd gathered in front of them but would remain silent at first. The appearance of the former Koutokage was indeed a surprise, one that Edge was willing to wager wasn't entirely good.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 am

A strong wind would blow. The dimensional plane would rupture above the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 am

Sol would step out of the rupture, his face looking just as it did when he attacked Kyo.

"Pathetic. You didn't even send us off of this Continuum Shift Kyo. You're slipping."
Back to top Go down
Axel -8-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Axel -8-

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 am

-Axel was next to Sol, but his head was bleeding and one could see that he was barely conscious.-

"Speak for yourself...that freggin hurt! I'm heading back...where I can find a nice bed, warm cocoa, and not be forcefully sent through time. Ya know, why did I come here anyway?"

-He stopped joking when he coughed out blood.-

"Shit...gotta go."

-The man vanished into flames.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun   All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Diamond Shinobi: It has Begun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next